Trimec 992 provides more 2,4-D (30.56%) for an extra boost for a quicker visual response for broadleaf weed control. Trimec 992 is used by lawn professionals that need a low-odor product, efficiency, and low cost-per acre of use. Trimec 992 Herbicide is a post-emergent herbicide that works in warm and cool season grasses. It is known for its fast dandelion knock-down and versatility.
Trimec 992 Yield
One gallon covers up 2.5 acres.
Warm and Cool Season Grasses
Trimec 992 is labeled for use on bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, St. Augustine grass (except Floratam St. Augustine), Kentucky bluegrass, fescue and perennial ryegrasses.
- Lawn applicator formula Trimec complex
- Economical control of a wide spectrum of broadleaf weeds
- Gets hard-to-kill weeds without repeated applications
- Registered for use in warm - and cool-season grasses.
- Fast dandelion knock-down
- Labeled for use on sod farms.
- The original low-odor herbicide.
- Used on millions of acres of turfgrass with an outstanding record of performance.
- Product Brochure