Victor Ultimate Flea Trap
- Buy 2 for $14.95 each and save 12%
- Buy 6 for $12.95 each and save 24%
Detects and controls indoor flea problems. No poisons. Unique dome design attracts fleas from all directions. Super Grabber glue holds them fast. Lures fleas from 30' away. Electrical device emitting a gentle heat that attracts fleas. Contains: 2 Glue Disc
Victor Flea Trap - Ultimate Flea Trap M230
If fleas have infested your home, get rid of them using the Victor Poison-Free Ultimate Flea Trap. This trap features a 7.5 inch diameter base that holds a sticky mat. A light bulb above the mat emits light that attracts fleas, which then get stuck on the mat. Detects and controls indoor flea problems. No poisons. Unique dome design attracts fleas from all directions. ''Super Grabber" glue holds them fast. Lures fleas from 30' away. Electrical device emitting a gentle heat that attracts fleas.
- Place the trap near where your pet spends most of his or her time. This item is meant for indoor use only, and may be plugged in to any standard outlet.
- Keep the Poison-Free Ultimate Flea Trap turned on and change the mat regularly to keep your house free of pests all year long. One year warranty.
- Dimensions: 7.5 inches dia. x 4.75 inches H, 7 foot L cord
- Mfg. Warranty: 1 year warranty
Ultimate Flea Trap - Victor Additional information:
Detects and controls indoor flea problems.
Unique dome design attracts fleas from all directions.
Electrical device attracts fleas with gentle heat.
super grabber glue holds them fast.
Lures fleas from 30 feet away.
For best results using Victor Flea Trap
- Make sure that you have removed the release paper from refill disc.
- Place trap on floor, in an area where fleas are a problem, usually where your pet spends a considerable amount of time.
You may not be catching an abundant amount of fleas because:
- The population of fleas will vary from week to week.
- You don’t have a bad infestation at this time, but leave your flea trap on 24 hours a day as a preventative measure. Catching a new batch of fleas before they can reproduce is a very effective way to control flea problems.
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||N/A|
Directions for Use