InVict Gold Roach Gel Kit + Gentrol IGR+ Invade Bio Zap (qt) + Catchmaster Glue Boards + Insect Bait Stations (to hold the Invict Bait)
This Ultimate Roach Kit contains Invict Roach Bait Gel, Gentrol IGR, Invade Bio Zap, Catchmaster Glue Boards and Insect Bait Stations (to hold the Invict Gold Bait Gel) as a complete combination to ensure your success in treating German roaches. Included in this kit is Invade Bio Zap that will remove the allergens left behind by roach droppings. Invade Bio Zap is a microbial, natural probiotic liquid to eat away organic odors. It leaves a fresh citrus scent.
InVict Gold Cockroach Bait Gel + Gentrol Point Source IGR to kill German Roaches
Invict Gold Roach Bait kills German roaches fast and Gentrol Point Source IGR breaks the cycle. Additionally, it causes the pregnant female to consume the bait when she would normally not want to consume food during part of her pregnancy.
Catchmaster 100i Glue Traps to monitor results: Use these pre-baited glue boards (they can be split into 9 traps) with their sticky surface to catch German Roaches and monitor your treatment plan.
Add On Options
If you live in an apartment, you have a reasonable chance of re-infestations. In about six months, consider a bait called Avert Dry Flowable, which can be applied in wall voids, electrical outlets, and gas/water lines where German roaches may enter. The dry formula of Avert Dry Flowable reaches void areas that gels and bait stations cannot reach.
- 1. Invict Gold Roach Bait Gel InVict Gold Cockroach Gel is formulated for rapid control of roaches. The bait matrix contains 11 attractants to combat bait aversion and maximize roach control. Bait rotation with different formulation types is important to combat bait aversion and poor control results. Invict Gold is an ideal roach bait to use in a rotation program in order to avoid common bait aversion found in German Roach control programs. Active ingredient in Invict Gold Cockroach Gel Bait is imidacloprid 2.15%.
- One box contains 4 35 gram tubes + 1 plunger + 1 tip
- Without the eight most common food allergens
- Ideal for bait aversions
- Stable in high heat
- (Fits standard bait guns)
- 2. Gentrol IGR-Gentrol Point Source is a special device that contains the Gentrol Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) hydroprene for 90-day control of roaches and other stored product pests. Gentrol Point Source covers 75 square feet. All the benefits of an insect growth regulator in a discreet, non-spray formulation.
- 3. Catchmaster 100I Glue Boards-3 boards (9 traps) -These glue boards are pre-baited with food-grade molasses with a sticky adhesive. It attracts the roaches and traps them
- 4. JF Oakes Insect Bait Stations are used to place the Invict Roach bait gel bait inside. These stations conveniently slide under major appliances, like refrigerators and stoves. Though not necessary to use with the Invict Gold Roach Bait, it is an efficient way to keep track of the bait and protect it.
Step By Step Instructions
- Use a flashlight to make your inspection. Look for active roaches and their fecal material. The fecal material resembles grains of pepper.
- Apply Invict Gold in small spots about 1/4" in diameter (size of a pea). Invict Gold Cockroach Bait can also be applied in thin lines if appropriate. For most infestations, applications should range from 10 to 20 spots per 100 square feet. Use the higher number of spots when infestations are heavy and/or when roaches are living primarily in wall voids or other inaccessible areas. Smaller, more frequent spots are better than occasional large spots.
- Place Invict Gold in pea dime-size spots in those areas where you suspect roach activity. This procedure works better than placing long thin lines.
- . Included in this kit are yellow plastic bait stations that open up to hold the Invict Roach Bait.
- Place bait in locations where the roaches are running, behind and under ovens, stoves, refrigerator, between the refrigerator and nearby appliance, behind microwaves, toasters, ovens, coffee makers, dishwashers. Place in cabinets and anywhere you see roach droppings. German roaches will be hiding in dark warm areas.
- For more location tips: Roach Placement Tips
- For most infestations, applications should range from 10 to 20 spots per 100 square feet.
- Use the higher number of spots when infestations are heavy and/or when roaches are living primarily in wall voids or other inaccessible areas.
- Smaller, more frequent spots are better than occasional large spots.
- We recommend placing the bait in the JT Eaton bait stations or small containers like bottle caps. You can also cut wax paper in 4x4 inch sections, make a crease in it, and apply the bait in the crease. Remove these " bait stations" in about a month.
- DO NOT use insecticides because it will contaminate the bait.
- Place Gentrol IGR in areas where roach or stored product pest activity has been observed.
Allow a few days for the roach population to decline and then put out the Catchmaster Insect Trap and Monitors. You can separate them into three small traps or use them as one larger trap. Remove the release paper to expose the glue and then fold them into a “tent.” Place them in areas where roaches have been or are likely to be. Use the adhesive strip on the bottom to attach them to walls or under counters. Monitor the traps frequently to help identify areas of heavy roach activity. As the roach population decreases, the traps are an excellent way to discover and pinpoint new roach activity.
- Pay particular attention to locations of roach activity.
- Use 1 point source per 75 square feet. It will prevent nymphal cockroaches and crickets from developing into adults.
- Cockroaches will appear with twisted wings; males will be unable to reproduce.
- Pay attention to hiding places such as beneath sinks, behind and beneath stoves, refrigerators, cracks, crevices, around garbage cans, cabinets, along baseboards, doors, window sills, door frames, window frames, pipes, drains, plumbing, etc.
What To Expect
Gentrol IGR is an insect growth inhibitor. It will not kill immediately. Once in place Gentrol Point Source out, it will move into a 75-foot area and last 90 days.
After about a month, you should be ready for a cleaning detail. The German roach carries a lot of allergens that won't just go away after the roach infestation is gone. You will need to wipe down all the areas, including cabinets and walls. Invade Bio Zap is an excellent product for this purpose.