UltraFloor Defender-All Natural Bacteria Based Floor Cleaner
UltraFloor Defender is an all natural based floor cleaner using a proprietary blend of active bacteria cultures and surfactant agents. These cultures break down the build up of grease, fatty acids, and soil, removing it from floor surfaces and grout. It also eliminates slippery floors and removes odors.
With consistent use, Ultra Floor Defender reduces the grease build-up and reduces slippery floors. Using UltraFloor Defender results give a deeply cleaned floor while eliminating decaying odors. Since UltraFloor Defender has active bacteria cultures, it keeps working on the floor and mop head even after you have put away the mop head.
As UltraFloor Defender eats up the scum and grease, the overall sanitation is improved. Sanitation is an important first step in pest control management with such insects as fruit flies, roaches and other disease spreading pests.
Where and How To Use UltraFloor Defender-Commercial Kitchens
- Mix 1 oz of Defender (5x or 10x concentrate) per gallon of water (cool water only). As an initial treatment, we recommend using the 10x concentrate*, followed up by the 5x concentrate for maintenance. If you use the UltraFloor Pump Dispenser, it conveniently measures out 1 oz per pump. Mix either 5x or 10x concentrate in a 2-3 gallon bucket and mop floor surfaces and grout. You will be using between 2-3 oz in a 2-3 gallon mop bucket.
*For kitchen floors with a heavy buildup of dirt, oils, and grease, use 3-4 oz per gallon of water (6-12 oz in a 2-3 gallon bucket) of 10x concentrate for your initial treatment. For very tough stains, use 2-4 oz of UltraFloor Defender 10x directly on the stain using a brush to clean the stained surface.
- Mop UltraFloor Defender in hard-to-reach places, such as under equipment, in cracks and grout, on the floor, around the floor drains.
- Use Ultra Floor Defender every time you mop, pushing excess liquid into the floor drains. If you wash twice a day, use the same mop solution and after the evening mop clean, pour the leftover mop-defender solution in the floor drains. The will help break down any grease and debris in the drains.
- We have a kit, UltraFloor Defender Kit that has (1) 10 bottle, (1) 5 x bottle and (1) Ultra Floor Pump Dispenser
- Designed for floor surfaces and grout
- Proprietary blend of bacterial cultures and surfactant agents
- Removes build-up of fats, oils and grease
- Eliminates slippery floors along with odors
- Helps remove black bacteria built up in the tile grout lines