Including but Not Limited To: Almond moths, angoumois grain moths, ants, bed bugs, black carpenter ants, black flies, black widow spiders, blood sucking lice, boxelder bugs, brown dog ticks, cadelles, carpet beetles, cat fleas, cellar spiders, cheese mites, chocolate moths, clothes moths, cockroaches, crickets, deer ticks, dog fleas, firebrats, fleas, flies, gnats, hornets, house flies, lice, midges, miller moths, millipedes, mosquitoes, pillbugs, silverfish, sowbugs, spiders, tobacco moths, wasps, yellow jackets, and other listed insects.
|For Use :
Including but Not Limited To: Indoors and outdoors in areas such as: animal areas, apartments, attics, campers, carpets, churches, clothes storage, commercial buildings, crawl spaces, day care centers, factories, food-processing plants, food storage areas, granaries, homes, hospitals, hotels, industrial sites, kennels, nursing homes, office buildings, restaurants, schools, theaters, warehouses, and many other listed sites of use
- Mix 2 to 22 fl oz concentrate / 1 gallon of water
- 1 gallon of concentrate mixes in 55 gallon of water for misting systems.
- Please read product label for complete application instruction and safety precautions.
Use for listed crawling insects at the rate of 13 oz per gallon of water, per 750 square feet for more severe infestations. If infestation is moderate, use 4.3 oz per gallon per 750 sq. feet; for light infestations, use 2 oz per gallon per 750 square feet.
1 gallon (128 oz) of concentrate mixes in 55 gallon of water for misting systems
Listed Animals and Animal Premises
See rates and application information on the product label
Dilution Rates Of VamPyre Misting Concentrate
- 0.05% Pyrethrins – Add 1 part concentrate to 59 parts water or 2 fluid ounces concentrate/gallon water.
- 0.10% Pyrethrins – Add 1 part concentrate to 29 parts water or 4.3 fluid ounces concentrate/gallon water.
- 0.30% Pyrethrins – Add 1 part concentrate to 9 parts water or 13 fluid ounces concentrate/gallon water.
- 0.50% Pyrethrins – Add 1 part concentrate to 5 parts water or 22 fluid ounces concentrate/gallon water