Vector Fruit Fly Trap 960
- Buy 2 for $10.50 each and save 9%
- Buy 4 for $9.95 each and save 13%
- Buy 12 for $8.50 each and save 26%
12 per case
960 Vector Fruit Fly Traps
The 960 Vector Fruit Fly Trap is a low profile, ready-to-use trap designed to capture Fruit Flies (Drosophila). This versatile trap has a patented food grade attractant that quickly lures attracts several species of fruit flies (melanogaster, repleta, hydei and other species) to the trap. The 960 Vector fruit fly trap is engineered with a 10-hole venting lid to optimize Fruit Fly (Drosophila) exposure to the vapors emitted from the liquid attractant. The trap lid is removable for easy monitoring and identification of catch. There are outer and inner spill resistant rings to reduce accidental loss of the liquid attractant. The trap’s efficacy has been enhanced by using orange colored plastic with a specially selected chemical composition. These features have been shown to significantly improve trap catch.
Drosphilia require very little debris for successful breeding sites. The 960 Fruit Fly Trap is designed to attract adult fruit flies from short distances and , by counting and mapping infestation levels, to pinpoint specific sources of infestation. It has a removable lid that allows for easy monitoring and identification
Benefits of the Vector 960 Fruit Fly Trap
- Quick attraction and capture of Drosophila
- Accurate monitoring capability
- Versatile to use because of its low profile
- Conveniently ready-to-use
- Low toxicity with food-grade attractant
- Does not require EPA registration
- Economical and saves you time in servicing traps
- Traps are most effective when placed near breeding sites. Place behind or under bars, beverage centers, dishwashers, food displays, food service islands, sinks, ovens, supply racks, vending machines, food preparation tables, etc.
- Avoid placing traps over food preparation areas or exposed food to minimize fruit fly activity and attraction in this area. These areas also have a high degree of human activity, which increases the chance that the trap will be tipped or knocked out of position.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Fruit Flies will gravitate toward decaying food odors so it is important to discard all food peels and food materials to minimize fruit fly activity in production areas.
How To Use
- To use, simply tear off the foil seal and attach the 10-hole venting lid onto the base of the trap and it is ready for placement. Be careful not to spill the liquid attractant. For a more secure placement, use the glue dots included in each case.
- Place the traps in areas where Fruit Flies have been seen. Place the traps where they will not be disturbed or tipped.
- After 30-days, record the catch and dispose of the trap in a garbage receptacle
Temperature Effects and Storage
Liquid will evaporate within 45 days of opening under normal room temperatures. Product may freeze at temperatures below 32° F but will still attract fruit flies once the attractant thaws. Store in a dry, cool place.
|Pro Tips||We have tested other fruit fly traps against this one side by side. The ones we tested next to this are lucky to even catch one fruit fly. I have no idea what they put in there but it works. If you have fruit flies there is a source of food for them to feed on. If you like call me up for some tips on finding the source. (ext 7100)|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||N/A|