Vector Classic Fly Trap
The Vector Classic Fly Trap's hidden glue boards allow this trap to be extremely effective at catching flies while still appearing clean. This is the perfect solution for offices or restaurants where you may have fly problem but don't want your clients or customers to see the dead flies. The Vector Classic Fly Trap uses patented low voltage ultraviolet light to lure flying insects to trap. Every eight seconds, the ultraviolet lights pulses. The electric field generated by this pulse interferes with insect flight and they drop hidden glue boards. The insects remain fully intact and there is no "zap" or pop. Because the insects remain fully intact, this trap is even safe in food handling areas.
- The Vector Classic uses two 15-watt bulbs and measures 21.4" x 6.5" x 12
- (2) 15 watt bulbs and one glue board is included per trap
- Replacement light bulbs and glue boards are sold separately.
- Sits on countertop or mounts on wall
- Voltage: UL listed, 110-120v/60Hz, with 6 foot cord
- Color: White
- Material: Brushed aluminum exterior
- Meets all FDA and USDA guidelines for food handling areas.
Bulbs should be replaced every 6-12 months for effective control. Change glue boards as needed, or at least once a quarter.
Replacement Glue and Bulb Products