Victor Tin Cat Mouse Traps (M308 Clear Tops & M310 Solid Tops)- Humane Mouse Traps
The Victor Tin Cat Mouse Trap is a repeating mouse trap that has a very secure escape proof mechanism. These traps are manufactured with a high quality galvanized steel, making them slighly more costly than other brands. Another advantage of a Tin Cat Mouse Trap is its size with its lower profile. With their shorter heights, they can fit under pallets and into tight areas.They can be used with the optional glue boards or without these glue boards.
These repeating, humane mouse traps come in a clear top model (M308) and a solid top model (M310).
- Patented escape proof mechanism
- Packaging: singles and case(12 per case)
- Dimensions: 10.25\" x 6.25\" x 1.75\"
- Do Not Place Clear Tops Not in direct sunlight.
Tin Cats Are Easy To Clean & Release
|This mouse trap is easy to release and clean with the hinged lid on this trap. Since these traps are made of galvanized steel, they will not rust and is perfect for damp conditions. The M308 Clear Top model is ideal for quick inspections, however, do not leave the clear tops in the sunlight. These mice traps may be used around children and pets, but to avoid tampering, place them in inaccessible areas. Tin Cats can hold up to 30 mice at a time.
- Secure escape proof mechanism
- Galvanized metal
- Safer to use compared to snap traps and rodent baits
- Safe to use, but should be used in places not readily accessible to pets and children to prevent tampering.
- Not a wind up trap-reduced breakage
- Low profile, it is 1.75 " high, dimensions: 10.25\" x 6.25\" x 1.75\"
- Can hold up to 30 mice
- Used in FDA and USDA inspected plants
- The clear top model #308 is easier to inspect than the solid top M310 models
Tips and Usage
The Clear Tops, M308 are not to be used in direct sunlight; use Victor Tin Cat Solid Tops, M310 for outside use in direct sunlight.
If you prefer the handy Tin Cat glue boards designed to fit inside them, it will act as a covered glue trap.
Where To Place Victor Tin Cat Mouse Traps
Place traps near baseboards, corners, along walls, or in spaces where rodents are likely to travel. Place the Victor Tin Cats lengthwise against a wall with the entrance holes nearest the wall. No bait is required, but peanut butter or vanilla extract may increase catch. Since rodents are suspicious of new objects, it may take a week or two before they want to enter the trap. Once one mouse enters other mice readily follow.
For best results, use several traps along walls about 10-15 feet apart.
A Service record label packed inside each trap. Service Record Labels may be reordered.