Victor Tri Kill Mouse Trap- M944
The Victor Tri Kill Mouse Trap has three entrances; it can catch and kill up to three mice with one setting. After one mouse enters, others like to follow. Once the mouse triggers the bar, the trap's jaw springs closed for a humane, fast kill. The Tri-Kill mouse trap doesn't use rodent bait, so it is safe to use around pets, children, food and water. To keep pets away from the trap, place the trap in a small cardboard box that is tall enough for the set trap and cut the ends (3" x3") to allow entrance of the mice. Place the trap along the wall.
Dimensions- 1.6 x 5.8 x 8.8 inches
How To Set Tri Kill Mouse Trap
- Turn trap upside down and add Provoke Mouse Attractant or peanut butter to the "bait area".
- Place the trap next to the wall with the flat side on the wall.
- Place Tri Kill Mouse Trap in the mice pathways.
- After the mouse has been caught and killed, discard the trap or empty and reset it.
- To reset this mouse trap, place the trap along the mouse pathway (on a wall) and press the setting levers down until stationary.