This yellow jacket kit has everything that you need for a complete job in a structural setting or ground setting. As an additional option, The B&G 1150 duster in this kit is very versatile with its plastic extension tubes, curved tip and belt-clip.
- Stryker 54 Aerosol Contact Insect Spray-Quick Knockdown-Comes with an attached crack and crevice tip
- Tempo Dust -Lasting residual
- Can not be shipped by Next day or 2nd day air since it has an aerosol.
Recommended Control and Elimination Measures for Yellow Jacket Control
In order to eliminate possible food sources, is important to reduce build up of foraging population during the summer to mid autumn . Trash containers should be kept closed and open containers should be emptied regularly.
Nests should be located during the day, so you can see the workers entering and exiting all day. Mark the entry points. Treat at night only when it is dark. Any treatments should be done at night, because they are all in the nest. They don't see well at night and your chances of being stung are greatly reduced.
- Spray opening at night with the Stryker 54 aerosol (about a 15 second blast)
- Wait until aerosol is dry (10-15 minutes), then dust opening with Tempo Dust . Use the optional B&G Duster 1150 if you need to get into small openings.