XLure RTU Combo 4-Pheromone Monitoring System-Pantry Moth and Beetle Traps
XLure RTU Combo 4 are ready to use diamond glue traps that are pre-baited with Pherogel. Pherogel is an advanced formula for pheromone release with Trogoderma, Lasioderma, Ephestia, and Plodia pheromones to attract, catch and monitor Indian Meal Moths, Mediterranean Flour Moths, Raisin Moths, Tobacco Moths, Cigarette Beetles, Khapra Beetles, & Warehouse Beetles. These traps are part of a comprehensive monitoring program.
- Product Code: #041-NLD-Combo-4
- Packaging: Single units or 6 units in re-sealable laminated foil pack.
- Ready to use-already loaded with pheromones
- Pre-baited with Pherogel
- Versatile-several pheromones loaded onto glue trap
- Long lasting- 8-10 active weeks, 2 year shelf life (without refrigeration)
- Resealable foil bags for storage
- As a starting point place traps in a grid pattern (30-50'). To pin point infestations, place at shorter intervals. This rate depends largely on the structure of the area that you are monitoring.
- Use 1 trap per 100 feet
- Hang traps about 6' feet above ground. Avoid hanging traps around moving object pathways such as forklift paths and avoid areas of a strong wind current, but with good air movement. In placing these traps, if possible think in terms of areas where the pests may seek shelter ( fire extinguishers and fire hoses) and place traps there.
- Avoid placing traps in heat and direct sunlight and do not block trap entrances.
- Wash hands well or wear gloves in order not to contaminate the trap while hanging and monitoring it.
- Monitor the insect population