Zenprox Wasp-X 2 Wasp and Hornet Killer Spray
Zenprox Wasp-X 2 Wasp and Hornet Killer Spray kills wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets on contact. It is formulated with a combination of active ingredients that includes etofenprox. Etofenpox disrupts the insect's nervous system; it has proven to be effective and powerful against wasps and hornets and provides an immediate knockdown. The jet-spray foaming formulation sprays up to 20 feet.
- Kills on contact
- Use outdoors on wasps and hornet nests
- Foaming formulation that provides residual activity.
- Can be use indoors (Attics and other places where nests are built)
- To apply at the maximum rate, spray for about 2 seconds to cover a space of 1 sq ft. Shake well before using .
- Sales Brochure
To Knockdown Wasps, Hornets and Yellow Jackets
- Spray wasp nest until thoroughly wet. Any returning wasps to the nest will be killed by the residual activity in the spray.
- Wait 24 hours before removing the wasp nest
- Wait until dusk or early morning to spay hornet nests when they are less active.
- They build nests in trees, under eaves, in ivy, shrubs and sheltered places in buildings.
- After locating the entrance hole of the nest, spray it thoroughly.
- If the nest is large, repeat application.
- Yellow Jackets
- Yellow Jackets like to build ness in tree stumps, landscape timbors, railroad ties and in the ground.
- Search for the entrance holes and spray them at dusk or early morning when there is minimal activity.
- For best results for large nests, repeat application