Alligare Mojave 70 EG
Compare Allgare's Mojave 70 EG to Sahara with Imazapyr - 7.78% and Diuron - 62.22%. Mojave 70 EG is a bare ground herbicide to control of 150 species of weeds, perennial and annual grasses for burndown and total bare ground control in a single application. Mojave 70 EG is easy to mix dispersible granule that needs to be mixed with a surfactant for greater effectiveness. It may be applied to applied to areas for complete bare ground non-crop areas such as railroads, along fences, highway rights-of-way, farmyards, utility plant sites, petroleum tank farms, and non-irrigation ditch banks. It has a long residual that it keeps weeds from emerging through the season and kills weeds under paved surfaces.
- A single application delivers season-long control of annual and perennial
- grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Provides excellent residual control to prevent new weed emergence
all season long.
- Compatible with other bareground products.
- Can be used for weed control under paved surfaces.
- Can be applied either pre- or post-emergence for weed control.
- 0.5 - 1 lb. per gallon of water
- 7 - 19 lbs. per 100 gallons of water per acre
- Must mix with water and surfactant -Use a Surfactant to Increase Effectiveness
- For best results use Mojave with a surfactant like Surface Non-Ionic Surfactant This will help with absorption into the vegetation and into the soil.
- See label for complete application instructions
Directions For Use
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- DO NOT apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
- For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.