Invade Bio Drain Gel Treatment - Attacks Scum and Organic Debris
Invade Bio Drain Gel is a drain treatment with a combination of helpful microbes and natural citrus oil in a thick formula to coat the sides of drains. Invade Bio Drain Gel Treatment will eat through the residue and scum in drains, eliminating scum and odors in the drains.The oil in Invade Bio Drain Gel smells like fresh oranges.
Invade Bio Drain - Uses
Invade Bio Drain Gel may be used in homes, bakeries, hospitals, restaurants, and food processing areas. It is also effective when used in mopping applications.
Invade Bio Drain Treatment & "Sugar Snakes"
InVade Bio Drain Gel can also be applied in soda fountain drip tray drain lines to eat away "sugar snake" that clogs the lines. Sugar Snakes clog the lines and cause foul odors and poor sanitation.
Invade Bio Drain Application
- For drains that have a considerable layers of scum, clean the drain with a brush before beginning treatment for quicker results. Moisten the drain with 1-2 gallons of warm water if the drain is not in regular use.
- Try to keep dry ; use when the drains are in lowest usage.
- Apply 4 oz. of Invade Drain to each drain edge to coat the sides.
- Repeat treatment every other day for the first week & and then weekly for continuing maintenance.
- Afterwards, maintain Invade Bio Drain treatment to prevent further build up.
- Safe for Septic systems
- More Information- Product Brochure
- IBDC032 1 qt bottle (8 applications)
- IBDC128 1 gal jug (32 applications)
- IBDC005 5 gal pail (160 applications)