||This is one of the best all purpose products we have, but for ants my advice would be Fuse or Taurus around the outside. If you have German Roaches you'd be better off with a bait like Invict Gold Roach Bait Gel
||16 oz and 32 oz squeeze and measure bottle
Ants, Bedbugs (adults and nymphs),Bees, Boxelder Bugs, Carpenter Bees, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Cigarette Beetles, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, Confused Flour Beetles, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fleas, Flies, Lesser Grain Borers, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Pillbugs Red Flour Beetles, Rice Weevils, Saw-toothed Grain Beetles, Scorpions,Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, Spider Mites(Two-spotted, Spruce),Stink bug spp. (including Brown Marmorated and Kudzu Bug) Termites* (above ground only), Ticks, Wasps
|Active Ingredient (s)
|For Use :
||For use in, on and around buildings and structures for the control
of listed pests, including on lawns, ornamental trees and shrubs around residential, institutional, public,
commercial, agricultural and industrial buildings; and parks, recreational areas and athletic fields.
||pt yields 20 -80 gallons (For most insects 20-40 gallons), qt yields 40 -160 gallons (For most insects 40-80 gallons)
||Use between 0.2 oz to 0.8 oz per gallon of water; keep it agitated inside of sprayer.
- Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Firebrats, Silverfish, and Spiders: Spray LambdaStar UltraCap 9.7 inside in areas where these pest hide. These areas include corners, baseboards, around water pipes, corners, attics and eaves, behind and under kitchen appliances, cabinets, under sinks, underside of drawers, doors and windows and similar areas.
- Bees, Flies, Mosquitoes, and Wasps: See label for caution warnings for stinging insects. Spray LambdaStar UltraCap 9.7 on resting areas where these flying insects land. Suggested locations include ceilings, window screens, walls as a residual surface treatment. May be used inside and outside in garages, storage sheds and garages.
- Carpenter Bees: LambdaStar UltraCap 9.7 is an excellent product for carpenter bees. For best results spray a course spray in areas before an infestation begins to prevent bees from boring holes in the wood. When bees have infested wood, surface applications can help control embedded larvae and bees that emerge from the wood.
- Pantry Pests (i.e., Carpet beetle, Cigarette beetle, Confused flour beetle, Lesser grain borer, Red flour beetle, Rice weevil, and Saw-toothed grain beetle): Spray LambdaStar UltraCap 9.7 as a crack and crevice treatment to shelving in the cupboards, and storage areas after removing uncovered foodstuffs and utensils. Allow treated surfaces to dry and cover shelves with clean paper before replacing any utensils, foodstuff, or other items. Any foodstuff accidentally contaminated with treatment solution should be destroyed.
- Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes, Millipedes, Pillbugs, and Sowbugs: Apply LambdaStar UltraCap 9.7 around windows and doors and other entry points where this pest may be found or where they may enter homes.Treat baseboards, storage areas, and other locations.
- Cluster Flies: Early fall or late summer, use LambdaStar Ultra 9.7 before these flies are observed and "overwinter". Spray in such areas as under eaves, thoroughly on siding, around doors and windows. Pay particular attention to south-facing surfaces. Do not allow a run-off to occur. Heavy precipitation prior to frost may require retreatments to maintain protection. In winter and spring when flies become active and are emerging, interior crack and crevice and void treatments can help reduce the infestation, along with ULV or general surface application in infested attics or unoccupied lofts.
- See Label for other uses.
||every 2-3 months
||CT or NY