Protecta Sidekick Rat Bait Station
The Protecta Sidekick Bait Station functions as both a bait station and monitoring station. The Protecta Sidekick Bait Station's vertical bait securing rods hold bait blox securely in the station, reducing the risk of accidental bait exposure to children, pets and non-target animals.
Economical Tamper Resistant Rat Bait Station
- Protecta Sidekick Bait Station is an economical way to upgrade from using non-tamper-resistant bait stations to the security and high quality of tamper-resistance. It locks when closed and unlocks with Bell's two-prong Protecta key.
- Each order comes with one key, or one key per case (6 in a case).
- To open:
- Insert key
- Tilt up and lift up at the same time.
- If you need extra keys; Order extra keys
- Protecta Sidekick Bait Station is constructed from impact-resistant, injection-molded plastic, Sidekick Bait Station holds up well in temperature extremes.
- These rodent bait stations withstand the toughest baiting situations indoors or out.
- They are large enough to accommodate several rats and hold up to one-two pounds for dry rodent bait and one pt. of liquid rodent bait.
- Vertical bait securing rods keep Blox forms of bait securely in the stations. These rods secure the bait in place, so you don't have one rat hoarding an abundance of bait, getting better control through the entire population
- Protecta Sidekick bait stations for rats comes with rods to skew on Blox Baits bait blocks.
Options with T Rex Traps or JT Eaton Bait Blocks
Bait or traps do not come with the Protecta Sidekick stations, but T Rex traps may be added on as an option and JT Eaton Bait Blocks come in kit forms.
||The Protecta Sidekick Bait Station was also designed to hold the Trapper T-Rex Rat Snap Trap or the Mini Rex Mouse Trap, which will allow you to capture rats or mice as soon as they enter the station. It will not outfit the standard Victor Rat Trap. It is pictured here with a T Rex Trap
Bait Kits with SideKick Stations