Protecta Sidekick Bait Station
- Buy 2 for $13.65 each and save 6%
- Buy 6 for $11.02 each and save 24%
- Buy 30 for $10.42 each and save 29%
Protecta Sidekick Rat Bait Station
The Protecta Sidekick Bait Station functions as both a bait station and monitoring station. The Protecta Sidekick Bait Station's vertical bait securing rods hold bait blox securely in the station, reducing the risk of accidental bait exposure to children, pets and non-target animals.
Economical Tamper Resistant Rat Bait Station
- Protecta Sidekick Bait Station is an economical way to upgrade from using non-tamper-resistant bait stations to the security and high quality of tamper-resistance. It locks when closed and unlocks with Bell's two-prong Protecta key.
- Each order comes with one key, or one key per case (6 in a case).
- To open:
- Insert key
- Tilt up and lift up at the same time.
- If you need extra keys; Order extra keys
- Protecta Sidekick Bait Station is constructed from impact-resistant, injection-molded plastic, Sidekick Bait Station holds up well in temperature extremes.
- These rodent bait stations withstand the toughest baiting situations indoors or out.
- They are large enough to accommodate several rats and hold up to one-two pounds for dry rodent bait and one pt. of liquid rodent bait.
- Vertical bait securing rods keep Blox forms of bait securely in the stations. These rods secure the bait in place, so you don't have one rat hoarding an abundance of bait, getting better control through the entire population
- Protecta Sidekick bait stations for rats comes with rods to skew on Blox Baits bait blocks.
Options with T Rex Traps or JT Eaton Bait Blocks
Bait or traps do not come with the Protecta Sidekick stations, but T Rex traps may be added on as an option and JT Eaton Bait Blocks come in kit forms.
|The Protecta Sidekick Bait Station was also designed to hold the Trapper T-Rex Rat Snap Trap or the Mini Rex Mouse Trap, which will allow you to capture rats or mice as soon as they enter the station. It will not outfit the standard Victor Rat Trap. It is pictured here with a T Rex Trap|
Bait Kits with SideKick Stations
- Protecta Sidekick Stations (3) + JT Eaton Bait Blocks (4lbs) + 1 Key
- Protecta Sidekick Stations (6) + JT Eaton Bait Blocks(9 lbs) + 1 key
- The JT Eaton bait blocks do not contain a center hole in order to place on rods that come with the bait station. Contrac Blox, Final Blox and Gladiator, Fastrac Blox have center holes in order to rod the bait.
|Pro Tips||Rats and mice are not a lot different than we are. The like to feed where they are at ease. For rodents that is areas where it is bit darker and where there is clutter. Outside this will be around fence lines and where you might have plants. Rodents don't see well. This is why you will mostly see them around edges. They feel their way along walls and natural edges. This is where you put your stations. For some good choices of bait to use look at the bottom of the page. This a really popular station, but the Evo Ambush is heads and shoulders over this one. The main reason is because it is hard to open the sidekick.|
|Target Pest||Both rat and mice size.|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||Sidekick Protecta Bait Stations are ideal for perimeter baiting and can be attached to a permanent structure or staked to the ground for added security. It snaps securely shut and must be opened with a key(included).Keeps children and pets out,but bait secure. Safe for outside or inside use. Space bait stations between 15-50 feet apart for rats(mice bait placements should be close