Quali Pro's T/I 2.5 G (Granules)
Quali Pro T/I 2.5G Herbicide Granules with Trifluralin 2% and Isoxaben 0.5% is the same formulation as Snapshot 2.5 Herbicide Granules.
T/1 2.5 G is a long lasting (up to 8 months), a selective pre-emergent herbicide that controls more than 100 broadleaf weeds and grasses in just one application on field and container grown ornamentals, landscape beds and more. It controls such weeds as Bittercress, Barnyardgrass, Foxtail, Common Chickweed, Goosegrass, Ragweed, Spurge and many more listed broadleaf weeds and grasses.
With Quali Pro T/1 2.5 G, you can save time and money with just a single application. It has great crop tolerance. With its flexible use application, you can spread it in early spring, late summer or early fall before weed germination or immediately after cultivation. It has a low water solubility and remains in the weed zone once activated by rainfall or irrigation. Apply Quali-Pro T/1 using a rotary-type or drop-type spreader that is made for granular herbicides.
- Use 2.3-4.6 lbs per 1,000 square feet
- One 50lb bag covers 10,869- 21,739 square feet depending on the rate that you use
How Quali Pro T/1 2.5 G Works
T/1 2.5 combines a seedling growth inhibitor and cellulose biosynthesis inhibitor(inhibits cell wall growth) to control broadleaf weeds. Working as a pre-emergent herbicide, T/1 2.5 G kills select annual grasses and broadleaf weeds before emergence. It does not control weeds that are established. It needs to be activated by water.
- Saves time and money with proven pre-emergent control on a wide range of broadleaf and grassy weeds in hundreds of ornamentals
- Excellent crop tolerance
- Fexible application: early spring, late summer or early fall before weed germination or immediately following cultivation
- Remains in weed zone once activated by rainfall or irrigation with low water solubility