||One of the biggest problems we face in bed bug control is clutter. Clutter includes books, newspapers, stuffed animals, or any other personal items. You need to either throw the items out, isolate them, heat treat, or fumigate in a closed container with Nuvan strips. I highly recommend using monitoring tools such as the Bedbug Buggy Monitor and the Climbup Interceptor Monitor.
This kit is a great value because that little bottle of Temprid will make up to 30 gallons. You can use if for years on other pest problems that pop up.
||1-Temprid FX 240 ml, 1 Cimexa Dust-4 oz, JT Eaton Hand Bellow Duster, 2 cans of Bedlam Plus Aerosol
Inspection Check List:
- Cracks and crevices in head and foot boards, attached side railings and supports
- Inspect mattresses top, sides and bottom. Check all buttons, seams and rips.
- Inspect electrical switch plates, pictures on walls, wall posters
- Inspect cracks in plaster or seams in wall paper.
- Inspect electrical appliances-radios, phones, televisions, ect.,looking in hiding places.
- Inspect tack strips under wall-to-wall carpeting and behind baseboards
- Inspect secondhand beds, bedding, and furniture. The newer better built mattresses do not offer as much shelter and protection for the bed bugs to hide.
|Active Ingredient (s)
|For Use :
||Inside for Bed bug Control
||Spray and Dust
||Do all of the treatments 3 times, 10 days apart.
||AK, HI, NY or CT
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.
- Important!! Do all of the treatments (as described below) 3 times, 10 days apart.
Bed bugs come out to feed every few weeks, so retreatment is critical.
DO NOT USE FOGGERS OF ANY KIND !!!!!!!!!! THESE SCATTER THE BEDBUGS AND MAKE YOUR JOB MANY TIMES MORE DIFFICULT !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Temprid FX is a powerful concentrated insecticide that leaves a residue behind to continue killing. MIx Temprid 8 ml (.27 oz.) per gallon of water. Use all of the sprays that you mix-within 24 hours. Adjust the spray pattern to a mist by turning the nozzle. A fine mist is best for most spraying, but you may need to use a stream to get into some cracks and crevices. Spray around and under the bed and along baseboards near the bed. After removing the drawers from the furniture, spray the inside of the cabinetry, as well as the bottom and sides of drawers. Do not treat inside of the drawers. The clothes in the drawers should be removed and laundered. Temprid FX may be sprayed to certain parts of the mattress. Apply only to the infested tufts, seams, folds and edges, but do not apply to flat surfaces where prolonged human contact will occur.
- Cimexa Dust is ready to use the dust that is ideal for use on the mattress and box springs. Fill the duster half full. First shaking and then squeezing the duster will create a fine dust that resembles smoke. This is just what you want for dusting the mattress. Pay particular attention to seams, folds, and stapled fabric under the box springs. The joints where the rails and headboard connect are also prime hiding areas for bed bugs. You may need to remove the fabric under the box spring to access the inner springs. The mattress is safe to sleep on once it's covered with a sheet.
- Bedlam Plus Aerosol is an insecticide aerosol with a crack and crevice tip. Spray along the edges, seams, and tufts of the mattresses and on the box springs. You should also spray around and under the bed and along baseboards near the bed. Do not spray bed linens. After removing the drawers from the furniture spray the inside of the cabinetry, as well as the bottom and sides of the drawers. Do not treat inside the drawers. The clothes in the drawers should be removed and laundered.
- Be sure to re-treat 10-14 days later.
- Remember to read and follow all label instructions.