Dekko Silverfish Paks
Dekko Silverish Paks are a helpful addition to your silverfish control program. Silverfish eat paper and glue as their diet, Dekko Silverish Paks contain paper, glue and boric acid, attracting the silverfish.These highly atttractive paks are easy to use, and easy to place. Place a 2-3 packs in the areas that silverfish might appear : drawers. chester drawers, closets, under rugs, boxes in your attic, boxes in your basements.
Active Ingredient: 20.0% Boric Acid
Dekko Silverfish Paks - Easy To Use
- Economical and easy to install.
- The silverfish simply eat through the pak which is a toxicant for the silverfish.
- For getting rid of silverfish, place two to three paks in each infested area for control.
- Place silverfish paks in closets, drawers, bookcases, in basement and dark hidden places.
Also in areas where silverfish inhabit, under house and in attic if possbible for best silverfish pest control.
- When DEKKO Silverfish Paks are used as the only treatment, complete silverfish control may not be obtained from three days to four weeks, depending upon conditions.
- Repeat treatment as necessary to affect and maintain control.
- See Silverfish Control for additional recommended control measures for silverfish control.