Ferti-Lome Weed Out with Crabgrass Killer (Concentrate)
Ferti-Lome Weed-Out with Crabgrass Killer (previously called," Fertilome Weed Out with Q") still has the same triple formulation of 2,4-D, Quinclorac, and Dicamba to get rid of tough weeds such as crabgrass. Ferti-Lome's Weed Out with Crabgrass Killer also controls broadleaf and grassy weeds such as Barnyardgrass, Black-Eyed Susan, Buttercup, Catnip, Chickweed, Dandelion, Dollarweed, Foxtail, Ground Ivy, Jimsonweed. Morning Glory, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Ragweed, Sunflower, Thistle, and other broadleaf weeds. It may be used on both cool season and warm season residential lawns (read the label for complete instructions and restrictions). This powerful crabgrass, broadleaf, and grassy weed killer travels through the whole weed, including the root after it penetrates the leaves.
Ferti-Lome Weed Out with Crabgrass Killer Benefits
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- One Quart Covers Up To 2,500 Square Feet.
- Controls Over 200 Weeds.
- Systemic Herbicide Activity
- Kills tough weeds-Roots and All
For crabgrass control., apply in spring when the crabgrass starts to emerge (until it is 3-4 inches tall). See label for complete instructions
- Spot Treatments: 2.5 oz per gallon of water; treats 400 square feet
- Lawn Treatment: 6.4 oz in 0.5-1 gallon of water per 1,000 square feet (Hose End Sprayer-use 6.4 oz per 1,000 square feet)