Martin's Flee Plus IGR For Dogs
Flee Plus IGR for Dogs is a spot treatment for dogs, comparable to Frontline Plus (same active ingredient-Fipronil). Flee Plus IGR (Insect Growth Regulator with methoprene breaks the flea's life cycle. It will kill the adult fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs. It also kills ticks (brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks), and chewing lice.
Flee Plus IGR has a sustained release formula to last for up to one month on your dog.
One box contains 3 vials, for a 3 month supply.
- Fast acting
- It is waterproof and long lasting.
- Kills ticks including those that may transmit Lyme disease Kills brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks for up to one month
- Dual Action : Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-methoprene 8.8%
- Rapid elimination of chewing lice infestation
- Controls mites that may cause sarcoptic mange
- Do not use on cats or puppies under 8 weeks
- Can be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs(Consult a veterinarian before using)
- 3 vials per box-3 month supply
(For Use of Dogs and Puppies over 8 weeks of age)
||3 x (0.023 fl. oz.)
||3 x (0.045 fl oz.)
||3 x (0.091 fl. oz.)
||3 x (0.136 fl. oz.)