Indoor/ Outdoor Flea Kit
- (2) Precor 2625 Premise Spray-Indoors-Will Kill both immature and mature fleas and stop the growth cycle; one can treats up to 2625 sq ft (may need to spray again in about 14 days).
- Tekko Pro IGR-16 oz-Outdoors-Insect Growth Regulator (IGR)- Breaks the life cycle of the flea. Combine with Bifen IT
- Bifen IT-Qt-Outdoors, will kill the adult fleas. Combine with Tekko Pro IGR for the first two sprayings.
- All valued at 119.74 for 99.95
Use Precor 2625 -Precor 2625 works well on both hard floor surfaces and carpet/rug areas.To treat carpet and other areas of suspected flea infestation, hold container upside down 2-3 feet from the surface, point actuator towards the surface and push button. Using a sweeping motion, apply a light uniform spray to all surfaces of furniture, rugs, carpets, drapes, and on and around all pet resting areas. Apply Precor 2625 to such flea infested areas, as under edges of rugs and carpets, floor coverings, pet resting quarters, pet beds, cracks and crevices nearby, between and under cushions of upholstered furniture and other surface areas where fleas may be present. A light misting is all that is required to control fleas and flea larvae. Use care when applying to hardwood floors and only use a light misting to those areas.
- Cover fish tanks and remove birds
- Keep off the wet surface until it dries (about 1-2 hours)
- Reapply in 14 days, if necessary.
Outdoors-Use A Sprayer
- Mix 1 oz of Tekko Pro IGR and 1 oz of Bifen IT per gallon of water, this covers up to 1,500 square feet. Spray the areas that are frequented by the pets or the areas of the highest flea activity. Repeat this in 10-14 days. Afterwards, use the Bifen IT only at the rate of 1/2 oz per gallon, per 1,000 square feet on a monthly basis
- Use a hand pump sprayer for small yards or a hose end sprayer for bigger areas.
Add a B&G Dura 1 Gallon sprayer or extra Precor 2625 Premise Spray at discounted pricing.