Kills Roaches, Ants*, Crickets, Mole Crickets, Silverfish, Firebrats, and Earwigs Kills Acrobat, Allegheny, Argentine, Big-headed, Cornfield, Crazy, Ghost, Little Black, Odorous House, Pavement, Pyramid, Rover, Thief and White-footed Ants*
*Exceptions: Carpenter, Fire, Pharaoh and Harvester Ants
|For Use :
||Use Sites: In and around structures, including homes, apartments, commercial, industrial, municipal, institutional, research, recreational, health care, educational, daycare, hospitality and agricultural buildings and other man-made structures, garages, transport vehicles, sewers, animal research facilities, and food service, storage, handling and processing establishments. Turf sites include lawns, landscape beds, ornamental turf, parks, playing fields, right-of-ways, golf course greens and tee boxes, and home greenhouses
- Rate: Invict Xpress 1/2-1 oz (2-4 tbs) per 100 sq feet
- Equipment: Mechanical spreader, hand duster for application
- Apply: Around the perimeter of the buildings, spread a band 1-3 feet. May apply a band from 1-3 feet around the perimeter of buildings. If the perimeter is treated with a repellent insecticide (call if you have any questions) , the bait may still be used around the perimeter, but it should be applied in a band outside the repellent barrier for best results.
Usage Example: For a 200 linear foot building, using a 2-foot band, use 8-16 tablespoons of bait.
Turf Application: Using a hand shaker or mechanical spreader, apply bait evenly over the infested areas at a rate of 4-8 oz per 1000 sq feet or 10-20 lbs per acre. Do not water in.
Sewer Application: Use Invict Xpress bait at a rate of 1 oz per 100 square feet along ledges inside sewers and around manhole covers.
Other Suggested Exterior Applications: Invict Xpress may be applied around along sidewalk edges, patio edges, under decks and around driveways. Vegetable gardens, mulch beds, flowerbeds, compost heaps, wood piles, stumps, trees and trash areas will harbor more insects; pay particular attention to these areas, with more bait applied.
Do not apply Invict Xpress directly to pots or flats or place bait in exposed areas. Apply bait under benches.
Look for harborage areas and ant trails around stumps, trees, tree cavities, landscape stones, firewood piles, and mulch beds. Sprinkle 1/2 oz to 1 oz around any ant mounds and along foraging trails, the foraging ants will take it back to the ant nests. If ants are present after one week, reapply the bait.
Invict Xpress may also placed in insect bait stations.
- Use tamper resistant bait stations or only bait in areas inaccessible to children and pets. Use a hand duster or hand shaker to apply bait. Apply 0.5 oz (2 tablespoons) per void, crack, crevice or at a rat of 0.5 oz per 100 sq. ft.
- Trash closets, utility closets, dropped ceilings, under and behind appliances and vending machines, in wall voids and voids under and behind cabinets, sinks and tubs, in drawer wells, garbage chutes, pipe chases, elevator pits, around drains, around electrical conduits and in cracks and crevices where insects may harbor. Focus application in areas where insects or their signs are seen. Reapply bait after one week if infestation is still present. The bait may be broadcast in unfinished attics, basements and crawlspaces provided children do not have access to these areas.
Use Invict Xpress every three months around the perimeter and potential harborage areas to prevent large insect populations from developing.
It is best not to apply this bait directly on any repellent insecticide. A non-repellent insecticide such as Taurus SC or Dominion 2L is recommended around the perimeter for best results.
See Product Label for More Directions