Phantom Pressurized Aerosol Spray delivers the power and effectiveness of Phantom Insecticide in a convenient and easy-to-use aerosol can with an active ingredient Chlorfenapyr 0.5%.
Phantom Aerosol Kills
Target pests for Phantom Pressurized Aerosol: Ants, Bed Bugs,Beetles,Cockroaches, Beetles,Centipedes, Earwigs, Pantry Moths, Scorpions, Silverfish, Spiders, Wasps
Phantom Aerosol - Leaves a Non Visible Residue
Compared to ordinary sprays that leave a residue, Phantom Aerosol pressurized insecticide delivers the active ingredient more effectively by drying in crystals without leaving a visible residue. It also provides superior performance on porous materials because the product remains on surface for pick up and transfer.
Still delivering the trustworthy performance and flexibility that has defined the success of Phantom termiticide-insecticide.
- Offers long-residual nonrepellent control.
- The only liquid nonrepellent, non-IGR labeled for indoor general pest control including commercial food handling areas.
- Creates an undetectable treatment zone that pests continue to contact.
- Will not disperse or "lock in" pests.
- Pests are exposed to the active ingredient either by ingestion or contact.
- Remains highly effective in high organic matter substrates and is not subject to rapid breakdown with detergents and cleansing agents.
- Effective on pyrethroid-resistant strains of bed bugs and cockroaches.
- Phantom aerosol is a pressurized formulation of Phantom does not leave behind the visible residues.
- This formulation dries in "crystals" for enhanced bioavailability and faster performance on numerous substrates (porous, non-porous and high organic matter).
- Phantom Pressurized Aerosol Spray delivers the power and effectiveness of Phantom Insecticide in a convenient and easy-to-use aerosol can.
- Phantom aerosol is a non repellent insecticide that provides broad-spectrum control over numerous indoor pests including bed bugs, ants and cockroaches.
- As in all non repellent insecticides, Phantom aerosol has a transfer effect allowing insects to pick up the product and spread it to one another through touch and food-sharing.
- For use in cracks and crevices where ants, bed bugs or other insects hide, including , cockroaches, spiders, beetles, centipedes, flies and scorpions.
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.
- Additional Information
Pro Tips In my opinion, Phantom Aerosol is the best aerosol we have for bed bugs, ants and a variety of indoor insects. You get a a lot for your money and Phantom Aerosol is a very dry aerosol versus an oily finished aerosol product. If you want to mix and match your aerosols we can give you a case price on any 12 cans but you would have to call us on that one. Packaging 17.5 oz cans Manufacturer BASF Product Label Phantom Aerosol Label MSDS Phantom Aerosol MSDS Target Pest
Ants (Acrobat, Argentine, Odorous House, Pavement, Pharaoh, Pyramid); Beetles (Asian Lady, Confused Flour, Darkling Larva (Yellow Mealworm), Saw-toothed Grain); Bark Scorpions; Bed Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes; Cockroaches (American, Asian, Brown-Banded, German, Oriental, and Smokey Brown);Earwigs; House Crickets; House Flies; Paper Wasps*,Pillbugs; Spiders (Black Widow, Cellar); Silverfish; Stored Product Pests; and Termites
*Not a knockdown insecticide.
Active Ingredient (s) Chlorfenapyr 0.5% For Use :
Indoors and Outdoors.
Do not make general surface or space applications such as, for pantry pests in cupboards, cabinets, or in containers.
Applications in food-handling areas of foodhandling establishments are limited to spot and/or crack and crevice treatments.
Mattress treatments must be confined to the seams, folds and edges only. Remove linens and wash before reuse. Allow to dry before remaking bed.
Do not use in schools while occupied. Remove pets and cover or remove pet food/water and fish bowls prior to application.
Yield 17.5 oz Mixture|Application Ready to use Application
For Crack and Crevice use: Press down the spray tip to release product while moving the spray can along length of treatment area. Apply at a rate of 2 sec/linear ft.
For Closed Void Treatment::Calculate the voids cubic area and treat at a maximum rate of 3 sec/ft3
Spot Treatments: Hold can approximately 12" from surface to be treated and release product at a maximum rate of 11 sec/2 ft2. DO NOT exceed 2 ft2 for each spot treatment.
Apply as a spot and/or crack and crevice and/or void treatment where pests harbor, nest, trail, run, and/or breed or hide. Treat into voids or to surfaces beneath cabinets, furniture, spaces between equipment, expansion joints, surfaces behind sinks, floor drains (to sewers), lockers, and water pipes.
Retreatment 4 weeks Shipping Restrictions CT, NY More Instructions No
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- GREAT product
Had odorous houseants in my house and outside crawling on my house. Exterminator tried to help, but I found this product and it worked great for eliminating them and keeping the straglers under control. Removed all my outlet covers and did an entire house spray as well as bombing the attic. Don't know why my exterminator didn't use this in the first place, as they have this product also. He used Alpine which I don't think is as good. Fuse and Tauras SC were used as a perimeter spray both outside and in the garage. These are all good products for helping to control and eliminate ants.
- so satisfied
Everything I've ever purchased from DIY has been superb, and this is no exception. We live on sandy soil in a beach community, and in truth, the tiny sand ants were here long before we ever came along. I still don't want them in my house, and this did the trick completely and without foul-smelling residue. I haven't had an exterminator in my house since I discovered DIY...it lives up to its name since the products are better than anything else out there, and the time you invest in taking care of your home is more than anyone else would.
- Great Spray
I used the Phantom Aerosol spray for ants that were coming into my house. Four weeks later, I am still finding dead ants where I sprayed! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who has an ant problem in their house. I will definitely be re-ordering this product to have it on hand - if needed!
- Works great so far!
I've only used one application so far and plan on a second 14 days after the first. So far I've seen no bedbugs and have no additional bites. I'm also using barriers and encasememts on my bed. I've called with questions and they have been oh so helpful! The product arrived very quickly and I'm very satisfied. I don't think the product has much of an odor at all, and dries very quickly.
- the best
This killed my pantry moths, has worked on active fleas, killed black ants. I like that it is a very fine non-oily mist which dries quickly so my cats can return to any areas quickly and safely.
- great stuff
i use this on bed bugs and roaches and it was great!!
- Awesome Job!
this stuff was great! a year later, and still no bed bugs! In Arizona, that's HUGE!!!