Tempo Ultra WP (420 Gram Tub) & Tempo Ultra WSP (8 x 50 Gram Packs)
Tempo Ultra WP and Tempo Ultra WSP are odorless wettable powder insecticides containing 10% Cyfluthrin. As members of the pyrethroid family of insecticides, they are extremely effective on a wide variety of insects. Not only can they be used for household pest control, they are also an outstanding lawn and garden insecticides. They are known for their quick knockdowns. Their long lasting residual actions will insure that you only have to spray every two to three months.
They can also be used in food-handling establishments as well as USDA meat and poultry facilities but is not recommended for German Roach control.Tempo Ultra WP or Tempo WSP are superior choices for outdoor perimeter treatments because of their rapid knockdown of a broad spectrum of insects. They are equally effective at controlling structural, ornamental, and turf bugs. Tempo WP and Tempo WSP are non- staining, long lasting, and safe when applied according to directions.
Tempo Ultra WP and Tempo Ultra WSP leave a white powdery film that is often noticeable on dark surfaces. If that is a concern, consider choosing Tempo Ultra SC formulation.
Tempo Ultra WSP Usage
- 1 packet treats up to 10,000 sq. ft outdoors
- 1 packet makes up to 5 gallons of finished spray solution for indoors
- 0.025% - one 50g packet/5 gal water 0.05% - one 50g packet/2.5 gal water
- Look on product label for specific amounts according to type of pest
Tempo Ultra WP Usage
- Standard Application Dilution rates / Mixing Ratios for Tempo Ultra WP:
- *2 scoops (10 g)/gal. of water – 0.025% -- maintenance or prevention, more frequent applications
- *4 scoops (20 g)/gal. of water – 0.05% - severe infestations, faster knockdown, longer residual; bees, wasps, yellow jackets, hornets; wood-infesting pests; fire ants
- *For turf pests – Use 1-2 scoops (5-10 g)/1,000 square feet or 7.7-15.4 oz. per acre
- *High volume applications for ornamental pests – Use 55 to 190 g/100 gal. of water
- * See label for details
Tips for Using Tempo Insecticides
- Once you mix Tempo with water, use the mix within a couple of days (it breaks down in water after a few days).
- Treat the building foundation, walls, around doors, windows, and soffit areas with Tempo
- Mulch and pine straw make treating perimeter pests more difficult. Rake back mulch before application, wherever possible.
- Additional Information
Pro Tips Not Available Packaging 8 x 50 gram packets (Tempo WSP) and 420 gram tub (Tempo Ultra WP) Manufacturer Bayer Product Label Tempo WP Label
Tempo WSP Label
MSDS Tempo WP MSDS
Tempo WSP MSDS
Ants (except pharaoh), Bedbugs, Carpet beetles, Centipedes, Clothes moths, Cluster fly, Cockroaches, Crickets, Darling beetles, Earwigs, Firebrats, Millipedes, Pillbugs, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, Flies, Gnats, Hornets, Midges, Moths, Wasps, Yellowjackets Beetle types (exposed adults and immature stages): Cadelle, Cigarette, Confused flour, Dermestid, Drugstore, Granary weevil, Hide, Larder, Leather, Lesser grain borer, Esser mealworm, Merchant grain, Mealworm, Red flour, Riceweevil, Sawtoothed grain, Warehouse beetles.
For a complete list of pest controlled : Click here
Active Ingredient (s) 10% Cyfluthrin For Use : Indoor and Outdoor Surfaces - In and around buildings and structures -On residential, commercial, and recreational areas of turf -On ornamentals in landscapes and interior plantscapes Yield (1) 420 gram tub provides approx. 21-42 gallons.
(1) 50 gram packet makes up to 5 gallons
Mixture|Application N/A Application Application of Tempo Ultra WP:
Indoor application: Use 10-20 grams of Tempo (measuring scoop is included) per gallon of water in a pump sprayer. Use the higher concentration (20 grams) for severe infestations, faster knockdown and longer residual and also for control of bees, wasps, yellowjackets and hornets. Apply spray onto baseboards, window frames, door frames, and cracks and crevices where insects are known to harbor (such as under the refrigerator, sink, cabinets, or stove, around pipes, etc.) You may also spot treat floor areas under furniture or in closets and storage areas. Do NOT treat entire floor area. Do NOT use as a space spray.
Outdoor Application: Use 10-20 grams of Tempo (measuring scoop is included) per gallon of water in a pump sprayer. Use the higher concentration (20 grams) for severe infestations, faster knockdown. and longer residual and also for control of bees, wasps, yellowjackets, and hornets. Apply spray in a 3 ft wide band around the base of structure and also around door frames, window frames, and soffits. Spray a band 3-10 ft wide around the structure on the ground. Spray cracks in crevices around foundation where insects may harbor.
Pantry and Stored Product Pests Treatment with Tempo Ultra WP:
Beetle types (exposed adults and immature stages): cadelle, cigarette, confused flour, dermestid, drugstore, granary weevil, hide, larder, leather, lesser grain borer, lesser meal worm, merchant grain, meal worm, red flour, riceweevil, sawtoothed grain, warehouse.
Moths: Indian meal, Mediterranean flour
Food processing pests: fruit flies, phorid flies, sciarid flies.
Please refer to and follow the directions on the Tempo Ultra WP product label.
Retreatment No Shipping Restrictions CT, NY More Instructions No