Terro- PCO Liquid Ant Bait
Terro PCO Ant Bait is a borate based liquid with special attractant for sweet feeding ants. Foraging sweet feeding ants not only readily feed on this sweet ant bait, but take this liquid bait back to the colony nest, eventually eliminating the entire colony. Terro-PCO Ant Bait is very fast acting with a higher percentage of the active ingredient, Sodioum Tetraborate Decahydrate (5.40%) than other ant baits with the same active ingredient. After eating this boron bait, the ant's metabolism is destroyed. As it is not able to extract nutrition, the ant dies.
Green Borate Bait
This "green" borate insect bait is safe and is used where green pest management programs are preferred. Terro-PCO as minimal mammalian toxicity and only targets specific pests. That means that beneficial insects such as honeybees and butterflies are not effected.
Terro- PCO Liquid Ant Bait - Both Stations and Concentrate (Sodioum Tetraborate Decahydrate...5.40%)
- Terro PCO Ant Bait Stations-easy-to-use with pre-filled liquid ant bait; no measuring, spills or drips.
- Terri PCO Liquid- A concentrate that can be diluted.
Terro- PCO Liquid Ant Bait (Stations)
- Break the pre-filled baits apart from plastic frame.
- Hold bait upright and cut off colored section.
- Place bait stations (label side up) near ant trails. Also place bait stations where the ants are numerous. Use additional ant bait stations at locations where ants enter your home. For optimum results, use at least seven bait stations to make sure there is enough supply of ant bait to feed the ants.
- Monitor regularly for ant activity, but do not interfere with the ant bait stations or the ants. Do not use repellent insecticides near these ant baits. Non repellent insecticides are fine to use.
- After control is achieved, replace Terro- PCO Ant Bait every three months to keep them from returning.
Terro-PCO Liquid Ant Bait (Concentrate)
Terro-PCO Liquid Ant Bait is a liquid borate ant bait for sweet eating ants. This concentrated borax based bait has 5.40% active borate that can be diluted to form a 1%-2% finished solution.
Terro-PCO will attract and kill many common household ants, when they are feeding on sweet items. The foraging ants will take it back to the nest, eliminating the entire colony. This form of Terro-PCO liquid ant bait will yield a large amount of finished solution, which is helpful for large or multi-queen colonies.
1 % Dilution
Terro + Water = Finished Solution 5 oz + 25 oz = 1 qt (approximately) 20 oz + 100 oz. = 1 Gallon (approximately) 1 gallon + 5 gallons = 6 gallons
2 % Dilution
Terro + Water = Finished Solution 10 oz + 20 oz = 1 qt (approximately) 42 oz + 84 oz. = 1 Gallon (approximately) 1 gallon + 2 gallons = 3 gallons
- Additional Information
Pro Tips As a sweet bait, Terro - PCO Liquid Ant Baits lure and kill ants quickly. However, if your ant colony prefers proteins as their dietary needs, the ants will not be lured to this ant bait. It is always wise to use both types (sweet and protein) baits when using ant baits for ant management.
Recommended protein baits : Advance 375 a Ant Bait and Maxforce Complete Granular Bait
Packaging 3 stations, 30 stations, 16 oz bottle, 1 gallon bottle Manufacturer Nisus Product Label Terro-PCO- Label MSDS Terro-PCO - MSDS Target Pest Argentine ants Ghost ants Cornfield ants Pavement ants Acrobat ants White-footed ants Little black ants Odorous house ants Crazy ants Big-headed ants and other sweet eating ants. Active Ingredient (s) Sodioum Tetraborate Decahydrate (5.40%) For Use : Homes, Hospitals, Restaurants, Apartments, Grocery Stores, Institutional Buildings, Schools, Cafeterias, Warehouses, Storage Areas, Food Processing Plants, Mobile Homes, Boats, Military Bases, Theaters, Nursing Homes and on Military, Commercial and Cruise Ships. Yield N/A Mixture|Application N/A Application No Retreatment After control is achevied, replace Terro- PCO Ant Bait every three months to keep them from returning. Shipping Restrictions N/A More Instructions No