Walt's Complete Mosquito Kit
Get this complete mosquito kit for mosquito long term and spot treatments. It contains the long lasting Bifen IT insecticide concentrate to combine with Exciter and Pivot IGR to spray yard and foliage. The Pivot IGR stops the mosquito cycle, and the Bifen IT and Exciter will kill the adult mosquitoes. Exciter with the active ingredient, pyrethrin provides a quick knockdown and the Bifen IT provides long term residual control. Pivot IGR is also good for general fly control.
Walt's Complete Mosquito Kit also comes with a shaker bottle of Mosquito Bits to shake into standing water where mosquitoes breed. A (5lb) container of Dr. T's Mosquito Granules comes with this kit; these granules are useful in spot coverage.
Total Value of this kit is over $116.85, combined with a value of $111.85.
- Bifen IT (qt) : Bifen IT is a popular choice for mosquito and tick control. The initial combination with Exciter will enhance the Bifen for a quick knockdown. Determine where the mosquitoes feed which is usually on small trees and bushes in the yard. Spray the lawns and vegetation with Bifen IT and Exciter for mosquito and tick control. Spray the top and the underside of the leaves. Mix 1 oz of Exciter with 1/2 - 2 ounces of Bifen IT per gallon of water; use 1-3 gallons per 1,000 square feet. The amount depends on the density of vegetation; average is 1 oz of Bifen IT per gallon of water. Repeat this application monthly. Be mindful of our friends, the honey bees, and do not spray the flowering plants where they are gathering nectar. Spraying after sunset will limit the bees exposure to the insecticide.
- Exciter 1 oz: Exciter is a popular additive to insecticides to provide an initial faster kill of the adult mosquitoes.
- Pivot 10 Mix 4 ml (.13 oz) of Pivot 10IGR with 1 oz -2 oz of Bifen IT and Exciter in one gallon of water to cover 1,000 square feet of yard and foliage. If foliage is dense and the mosquito population is dense, spray one gallon over 500-750 square feet. Wait for a couple of hours before pets and children can run in the treated areas
- Mosquito Bits-8 oz: Mosquito Bits destroy the stomach lining of the mosquito larva which kills them. Sprinkle in any standing water bu ckets, pool drains, rain barrels, stagnant fish ponds, toys, bird baths, wading pools, trays under potted plants, gutters, etc.Sprinkle one teaspoon of Mosquito Bits per 25 square feet or one tablespoon per 75 square feet (1/2 lb. or 8 oz. per 2,178 square feet.) When spread over the containerized water surface, the BITS release a biological mosquito larvicide at the water's surface. Its kills the larvae before it turns into an adult mosquito. Sprinkle one teaspoon per 25 square feet or one tablespoon per 75 square feet (1/2 lb. or 8 oz. per 2,178 square feet.) A seven to fourteen day interval between applications should be employed.
- Dr T's Mosquito Repelling Granules - 5 lbs: Dr. T's Mosquito Repelling Granules are great for keeping mosquitos away from your yard and may be used in any area where mosquitos like to congregate and around people and pets. Dr. T's Mosquito Repelling Granules are easy to apply with the sprinkler cap or broadcast spreader. Apply in the early morning after the dew is gone or later in the evening. Application should be when there is little or no breeze. One 5 lb. container covers up to 4,000 square feet of area.Use as an outdoor events application: camp sites, cook-outs, pool parties, etc. It does smell garlicky, but you become accustomed to it.
- Always read labels and complete instructions
Add On Options