Fastrac Pellets -Place Packs
- Buy 2 for $66.50 each and save 3%
Packaging: 121 x 0.53 oz (15 g) Place Pacs
Fastrac Place Pack Pellets
Fastrac Place Pack Pellets are some of the fastest acting rodent baits (Bromethalin) available. Fastrac comes in blox form and pellets form. Fastrac is a non-anticoagulant and highly effective on rodents. Fastrac has no bait shyness or resistance and has a very quick kill, killing rats and mice in one or two days. It has a stop feed action allowing more kills with less bait, saving you money. This bromethalin formulation has a high acceptance among rodent populations.
Fastrac Place Pack Pellets hold up in moist conditions. The hardness of the pellet also satisfies the rodent's desire to gnaw. Because these pellets can be moved you may choose, Fastrac Blox. The slender place pacs can be used in bait stations along rodent runways and in hard-to-reach locations. Pacs can be opened , and loose pellets poured down burrows.
Fastrac Place Pack Pellets Packaging: 121 x 0.53 oz (15 g) Place Pacs
Fastrac Place Pack Pellet Features
- It is colored purple for easy identification and can be used in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
- The quick kill allows for a quicker solution to the rodent population. Anticoagulant baits work on a delayed effect basis. A rodent feeding on an anticoagulant bait outside a food warehouse may continue to forage for another 3-7 days before the effects of the bait work.
- Fastest acting rodenticide; kills mice or rats in one to two days.
- Stop Feed Action -Allows more kills with less bait
- Bromethalin Active - A non-anticoagulant highly effective on rodents.
- No tolerance or resistance.
- Bait shyness is not associated with Fastrac.
- Effective on both mice and rats, new Fastrac kills in one to two days, even hours in some instances. Mice consume about 2-4 grams of food daily, and rats consume 15-35 grams daily. On average, it takes 2.5 grams to kill a mouse, and 7-8 grams to kill a rat.
- The manufacturer, Bell Laboratories synthesizes its own Bromethalin. It is the purest and most consistent technical Bromethalin in the world. This pure active along with Bell's advanced formulation means you'll see dramatic results in acceptance and effectiveness.
Caution with Fastrac Pellets
This bait does not have an antidote.
It would be important to keep non-targeted animals away from this bait or use.
Fastrac Pellets and Secondary Poisoning
Secondary poisoning(e.g., a dog consuming the carcasses of rodents poisoned by Fastrac) does not readily occur with bromethalin. It is not an anticoagulant (interference of the blood coagulation process) but a non-anticoagulant, that attacks the central nervous system.
Application for Fastrac Place Paks : Pellets
Rats: Apply 2 to 12 Fastrac place pacs per placement (usually at intervals of 15 to 30 feet). If you have a high population and a higher feeding, place out more bait.
Mice: Apply 1 place pack per bait placement. Space placements at intervals of 8 to 12 feet in infested areas. If you have a high population and a higher feeding, place out more bait.
|Pro Tips||It is important to always use tamper-resistant bait stations with single feeding rodent baits like Fastrac Place Pac Pellets, since Bromethalin is an acute poison, with no antidote.|
|Product Label||Fastrac Pellets Label|
|SDS||Fastrac Pellets MSDS|
|Target Pest||Norway Rats, Roof Rats and House Mice|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Bromethalin 0.01%|
|For Use :||Fastrac Pellets may only be used inside and within 100 feet of man-made structures. Fence and perimeter baiting, beyond 100 feet from a structure is prohibited. This product must not be applied directly to food or feed crops. Burrow baiting with Fastrac Place Pacs* is prohibited.|
|Yield||121 x 0.53 oz (15 g) Place Pacs|
Rodent Bait stations are mandatory for all above ground bait placements. Keep away from children, pets or nontarget animals by using tamper-resistant rodent bait stations.
Rats: Apply 2 to 12 Fastrac place pacs per placement (usually at intervals of 10 to 30 feet). If you have a high population and a higher feeding, place out more bait.
Mice: Apply 1-2 place pacs per bait placement. Space placements at intervals of 6-10 feet in infested areas. If you have a high population and a higher feeding, place out more bait.
Expect the highest bait consumption within the first couple of days of treatment. Replenish bait that has been eaten. Use gloves for clean up.