High Bait Acceptance With Rodent Control
Contrac Blox with bromadiolone has one of the highest bait acceptance of all our professional rodent baits. Bromadiolone is a single feed bait, that causes death after one feeding. Contrac Blox is the most palatable bait block on the market. Contrac Blox is made from a blend of food-grade ingredients with a paraffin coating. This process results in an all-weather bait that is highly palatable. It works in both dry and wet conditions. As one of the top products used by professionals, it has unsurpassed in rodent acceptance and control. Contrac Blox is popular as both a clean-out and maintenance rodent bait, working even against warfarin-resistant Norway rats.
Extrusion Process & Bait Shyness
Manufactured with Bell's extrusion process, Contrac Blox has multiple edges that appeal to a rodent's desire to gnaw. Rodents can consume a lethal dose in just one feeding. Bait shyness is not a problem with Contrac Rodenticide because mortality occurs a few days after bait is consumed.
- Contrac Bloxes are 1 ounce blocks with a center hole. Contrac Blox is colored blue for easy recognition as a non food item.
- EPA passed new rodenticide regulations in June 2011. Contrac Blox can only be sold in 16 lbs or more.
- As an alternate choice, Fastrac Blox and Terad3 Blox are not effected by the new regulations and can be purchased in 4 lb containers.
Contrac Blox Features
- Available in 4X4 lbs and 18 lb pails
- Enough bait blox to kill hundreds of rats and mice
- Each block has a hole in it to anchor into a bait station
- Kills rats and mice in a single feeding
- Contrac is also less toxic to non-target animals, in both primary and secondary poisoning situations, than other single-feeding anticoagulants. The antidote, Vitamin K1, is readily available and there is a time factor for treatment.
- Tamper-Proof Bait Stations are recommended to protect the bait from non-target animals such as dogs and cats.
- May be used inside or outside, within 100 feet of man-made structures.
Contrac Blox with Lumitrack
Contrac Blox with Lumitrack has an additive that causes rodent droppings to glow a bright green color under an UV light. Contrac Blox with Lumitrack contains the active ingredient, Bromadiolone and an additional preservative that inhibits mold growth even under the most humid conditions.