The active ingredient in Gentrol Aerosol IGR is Hydroprene 0.36%. It is an insect growth regulator so it is non-repellent, long term, and compatible in baiting programs. Dissipating foam assures complete coverage. 16 oz. can cover 1200 sq.ft of surface area.
Gentrol Aerosol - Works For Roaches and Stored Product Pests
Gentrol Insect Growth Regulator disrupts the normal development of immature cockroaches, bed bugs and stored product pests.
Roaches exposed to Gentrol Aerosol will become adults incapable of reproducing. In addition it disrupts the normal life cycle of stored product pests; thus killing these insects during the pupal stage.
- Additional Information
Pro Tips As much as I love what Gentrol does to roaches there is a new growth inhibitor on the market called Tekko Pro It not only has the juvenile hormone like Gentrol it also contains Novaluron (a chitin inhibitor). This will not allow the roach to molt. Packaging 16 oz Manufacturer Zoecon Product Label Label MSDS MSDS Target Pest
- Indian meal moths,rice moths, tobacco moths, red flour beetles, confused flour beetles, lesser grain borers, merchant grain beetles, sawtooth grain beetles,warehouse beetles, cigarette beetles,and dermestid beeetles).
- Roaches exposed to Gentrol Aerosol will become adults incapable of reproducing.
Cockroaches exposed to Gentrol Aerosol will become adults incapable of reproducing.
Gentrol Aerosol disrupts the normal life cycle of stored product pests; thus killing these insects during the pupal stage.
Active Ingredient (s) Hydroprene 0.36%. For Use :
- It is intended to use in, but not limited to, apartment buildings, breweries , cafeterias, candy plants, grocery stores, day care centers, hospitals, residential homes, office buildings, kitchens, laboratories, cereal processing plants, manufacturing plants, restaurants, schools, locker rooms, warehouses, pet stores, as well as various modes of transportation.
- Gentrol may be applied to a variety of locations and surfaces as a general surface spray, spot, or crack and crevice application. The supplied extension tube can be used to apply cracks and crevices.
Yield 1-16 oz. can covers approx. 1200 sq ft. surface area Mixture|Application N/A Application No Retreatment For roaches, retreat every 4 months. For Bed bugs, retreat every 2 weeks. For fruit and drain flies, retreat every 2-4 weeks Shipping Restrictions N/A More Instructions No
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Very Helpful and a quality product
The product works great and information about it was very helpful.
- it works
- Does the job...sorta
While the service I received Do Your Own Pest Control was great, I have been disappointed in the Gentrol Aerosol product thus far. While it has REDUCED the German cockroach problem I suddenly had, it has despite REPEATED sprays - (and additional bait) failed to eradicate the problem. Not sure what I will have to try next.
DIY Response: Sorry you haven't been able to eradicate the problem. Every German roach problem is unique and has a lot to do with your surroundings. There is no one size fits all plan. If you require further assistance call us at: 1-800-476-3368
- Great Product
This is the best way to control pest in your home.