Protecta Mouse Bait Stations and Fastrac Blox Kit-Save Money
Packaging: 120 X 15 grams-(4 lbs of 15 gram blox form)
Fastrac Blox is a single feed bait weather resistant, a fast-acting acute, containing Bromethalin. Fastrac Blox from Bell laboratories is a quick and effective solution to controlling populations of rats and mice, especially Norway rats, Roof rats and House Mice. Fastrac is a small, rough, all-weather baiting blox with many gnawing edges.
Application Rate for Fastrac Blox
Rats: Place 2 to 10 bloxes (blocks) per placement (usually at intervals of 10 to 25 feet).
If you have a high population and a higher feeding, place out more bait.
Mice: Use 1 bait blox (block)per placement. Space placements at intervals of 6 to 10 feet in infested areas. If you have a high population and a higher feeding, place out more bait.
- This bait does not have an antidote. It would be important to keep non-targeted animals away from this bait or use Tamper proof bait stations-rat size or tamper proof bait stations-mice size
- Due to the stop-feed qualities of Fastrac, the placement quantities should be extremely small.
- Secondary poisoning( e.g., a dog consuming the carcasses of rodents poisoned by Fastrac) does not readily occur with bromethalin.
- Effective on both miceand rats, Fastrac kills in one to two days, even hours in some instances. Because rodents stop feeding after eating a lethal dose, more rodents can be controlled with less bait. The rat and mice may consume a lethal dose in a single feeding with first dead rodents appearing one or two days after bait consumption. Mice consume about 2-4 grams of food daily and rats consume 15-35 grams daily. On average, it takes 2.5 grams to kill a mouse, and 7-8 grams to kill a rat.
- It is not an anticoagulant( interference of the blood coagulation process) but a non-anticoagulant, that attacks the central nervous system.
- It is colored purple for easy identification and can be used in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
- The quick kill allows for a quicker solution to the rodent population. Anticoagulant baits
work on a delayed effect basis. A rodent feeding on an anticoagulant bait outside a food warehouse may continue to forage for another 3-7 days before the effects of the bait work.
- Bell Laboratories synthesizes its own Bromethalin, and its the purest most consistent technical Bromethalin in the world.
This pure active along with Bell's advanced formulation means you'll see dramatic results in acceptance and effectiveness.
- This all- weather bait blox has many gnawing edges and a hole through the center for placement on Bell's Protecta Bait station securing rods.
- Fastrac Blox are available in 120 x 15 gram resealable pails.
- These slender place pacs fit in the tightest baiting places.
Fastrac Place Pacs are available in 100 x 15 gram resealable pails for freshness and convenience.
PROTECTA MOUSE BAIT STATIONS
This Protecta Mouse Bait Station features four prongs that hold four BLOX bait, indispensable for heavy mouse infestations. The triangular RTU Model does not have the prongs like the Protecta Mouse Bait Station.
Tamper proof bait stations are ideal to use around children and pets
- Protecta Mouse Bait Station is a mouse-size bait station or a monitoring tool.
- It features four prongs that hold four BLOX bait, indispensable for heavy mouse infestations.
- Or use it with non-toxic Detex Blox to monitor mouse activity.
- Protecta Mouse Bait Station opens on the side, like a book, making it easy to service when the bait station is flush against a wall.
- Mouse entry holes line up with the wall.
- It locks when closed and unlocks with the PROTECTA 2-prong key
MORE PROTECTA MOUSE BAIT STATION FEATURES